Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a put a deposit down already and the lime green was gonna be my first choice of color.
Welp, the dealer called today saying they have a metallic gray in the back. The guy who put a deposit down before me isnt ready to purchase yet, so I have the potential to purchase this gray one. Dealer told me the lime green is "a couple weeks" away. I know its just plastic and could be swapped or painted but man this decision bugs me LOL!!

Im gonna try to see if they can be more specific about that "a couple weeks" :wink2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm betting they won't be able to to tell you "a couple weeks." The Japanese supply chain/system is fraught with secrecy. I once wanted a Toyota Celica GT-S in color black and after many months the dealer pretty much said "go to Long Beach California and just sit and watch what rolls off the ship."

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm betting they won't be able to to tell you "a couple weeks." The Japanese supply chain/system is fraught with secrecy. I once wanted a Toyota Celica GT-S in color black and after many months the dealer pretty much said "go to Long Beach California and just sit and watch what rolls off the ship."
LOL! Im probably gonna go for gray. Ill be able to pick it up in a few days. I have my MSF course this weekend and I can start riding immediately instead of waiting those "couple weeks".

Love a clean Celica. Nissan R32 GTR is something Im looking into buying later down the road now that theyre legal in the states.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I feel for you guys. I do. I walked in to the stealership in June and they had just got finished assembling the only Z in the house...a green one. And I pulled out 3000 doll hairs and they gave it to me... Not to rub it in... But I love my mean green Kawi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts