Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s my build. Ohlins shock and fork cartridges, G2 quick turn throttle, Bazzaz Z-fi and Z-afm, Werks exhaust, Area 22 rearsets and sliders (meh), Driven covers and plugs, eBay bar end mirrors, levers, and rear spoils.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Agree about the sliders but if they end up protecting your bike from a fall I suppose that changed everything.

Looks really good! I'm still kind of new to this stuff and haven't modded anything yet but what's the gold thing near the back that resembles a oil filter, part of the shock?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yikes at those sliders. If you go down at any speed, I can't imagine it taking much for those sliders to snap off and rip your motor open.

The Honda 919 had some engine mounted sliders not that much different than yours and there was more than a few instances of the sliders causing MUCH more damage than they saved.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agree about the sliders but if they end up protecting your bike from a fall I suppose that changed everything.

Looks really good! I'm still kind of new to this stuff and haven't modded anything yet but what's the gold thing near the back that resembles a oil filter, part of the shock?
That's the reservoir on the shock.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts