Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen a few bikes with them.... who makes them? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
64 Posts
Zeus makes the higher end ones, Dark Knight Street(facebook) sells some from Thailand. There are a few people that make them as well in fb group.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not only are we the only place in the US that stocks Zeus, but they're currently on deep discount. MNNTHBX.com

Don't think I've ever seen Zeus stuff in the z125 section of your site?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Zeus Armor has been making cages for quite some time and has fantastic products.
Clean welds that penetrate and nice thick tubing, great for scraping/double pegs.

A couple of other brands you can take a look at are Kev-Tek, Sick Action Sports, and Extreeme Bike works.
It just depends on what you are going for, round bar, flat bar, high pegs, adjustable...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the added weight of the stunt cages going to make this already not-fat-kid-friendly-bike even less fat-kid-friendly in regards to top speed and fuel consumption?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Definitely going to add some weight and will not help with getting better top speeds. Also, depends on the company you are going with. Some companies use thicker tubing and more braces while others might not.
I would say as far as fuel consumption goes, it depends on how you are riding.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Definitely going to add some weight and will not help with getting better top speeds. Also, depends on the company you are going with. Some companies use thicker tubing and more braces while others might not.
I would say as far as fuel consumption goes, it depends on how you are riding.
Thanks for the info man!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts