Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
You cut the pegs or the mount points for them? I dont recommend cut the mount points because most aftermarket exhausts are using that as a mount point. You can also sliders that attach there.

If you just want the passenger pegs removed you just have to remove the pin and pull them out. A much better option...

·
Registered
764 Posts
Appears as if he cut the mounting points off the frame. This limits options for aftermarket exhaust, but doesn't eliminate them... Maybe he has a cool exhaust concept in mind that we haven't seen before.

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah possibly, not trying to be negative or shoot down just want to provide another view in case it was missed. Seeing something new is cool so keep us updated on how this turns out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I understand that, but the ones I’m looking at don’t mount there. Honestly I’ll probably end up building my own anyway. Appreciate the heads up though. Got a lot of the vinyl done today. It’s looking goooood!

·
Registered
764 Posts
If you are looking at an exhaust that uses the OEM tabs on the bottom of the frame, make sure you use BOTH tabs and not just one of the tabs. Exhausts that just use the one tab are known to snap the tab off the frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts