Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may sell my complete fairing set to help subsidize my winter project. It is a green version with appx. 1200 miles on it. a few minor scuffs from boots on the black plastic part and maybe an inconspicuous little scratch here or there. Not sure how to price it, but I will snap pics when i get all the parts off the bike. if anybody wants to jump on this an offer a price lmk.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are pics... I still have a few pieces on the bike that I need to remove and take pics of, but you get the idea. virtually scratch free... maybe a minor blemish here or there like by the foot pegs from boots scuffing the black plastic area...I cannot say they are perfect but they look pretty darn good.

$450 for everything plus shipping.. includes headlight, tail light, seat, all trim pieces, the front fender will be included as well. If someone is seriously interested I can take individual pics of all the parts and email them. I will be keeping the black center part of the gas tank though.

I would be open to a trade for an ohlins shock if there are any interested parties in that deal lmk.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts