Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 2017 Z125 is low mileage, 707 miles, modded with a Yoshimura exhaust, YSS rear suspension shock, Chimera CAI, I replaced the rear brake lights with this, headlights and running lights replaced with LEDs.
I bought it in July of this year but just lost interest to ride. I'm in the central valley, Los Banos, in California. XL helmet included if you want it. Registered until May 2021. Pink slip in hand, ready to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
This 2017 Z125 is low mileage, 707 miles, modded with a Yoshimura exhaust, YSS rear suspension shock, Chimera CAI, I replaced the rear brake lights with this, headlights and running lights replaced with LEDs.
I bought it in July of this year but just lost interest to ride. I'm in the central valley in California. XL helmet included if you want it. Registered until May 2021. Pink slip in hand, ready to go.
Where are you located? I'm in Elk Grove.
I bought it in July of this year but just lost interest to ride. I'm in the central valley in California. XL helmet included if you want it. Registered until May 2021. Pink slip in hand, ready to go.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No issues mechanically. The body is clean, there is a part of the fairing, on the right side, that was broken and glued back in by the original owner, but it's not noticeable, I didn't see it until recently.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No issues mechanically. The body is clean, there is a part of the fairing, on the right side, that was broken and glued back in by the original owner, but it's not noticeable, I didn't see it until recently.
Can you send a pic of it? Do you have the original parts? What would be a good time to come and take a look?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you send a pic of it? Do you have the original parts? What would be a good time to come and take a look?
I've added a pic. I don't have the original parts, I didn't get them when I got the bike. Pretty much any time is good, just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts