Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closing a deal with Hinshaw in Auburn, WA today if I scrap up a few more dollars to be out the door. Saw one a few weeks ago and just had to see one in person so went to a place in Lake City and sat on it. Couldn't stop laughing and smiling like a big kid. Glad to read so many other good vibes with the Z

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Old bike was a vmax1200. Carb'd and was getting to be a pain with the weight and cold starts. Thought I was done with bikes until I saw this and just had to have it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I test rode the 2016 Grom back in October last year, and was hesitant on purchasing it. I have my 2011 Yamaha FZ8 that is a wheelie machine and love it. I talked the wife into going to hinshaws to test ride the Z125 at the beginning of March and I walked out with the Z125, now thinking of selling my FZ8 because of how much I ride the Z125 now. So much better than the Grom in my opinion. Congrats on the new bike man!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha agreed. Something about the size and, lack of power that make this something you can hoon on without tickets out the ***. Most of the time unless I was outside of King County, I couldn't open up the old bike and driving a fast bike slow in traffic sucks

Deal is done. Got within $300 of you. Might get it all the way down to yours when I get there. Now itching to get out of the office

·
Registered
28 Posts
Haha agreed. Something about the size and, lack of power that make this something you can hoon on without tickets out the ***. Most of the time unless I was outside of King County, I couldn't open up the old bike and driving a fast bike slow in traffic sucks

Deal is done. Got within $300 of you. Might get it all the way down to yours when I get there. Now itching to get out of the office
That is great news dude! You able to ride this saturday??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts