Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations
If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

·
Registered
546 Posts
Nominate @Kaw'ee He's a good dude.

Just make sure they have the capability to BAN (full IP ban) spammers or this is a total waste of time. Just removing spam posts is not enough. I've heard complaints of moderators on forums that they don't have enough power to do anything about spammers. Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
adding my vote to @Kaw'ee also. Super helpful, tends to be around. We should have a secondary person who is always on just incase he is away on vacation. Any of the guys who are actively on prior to my time (I think there are 4 or 5 of you guys)

With that said theres likely only about 15 active members here that I see all the time

·
Super Moderator
207 Posts
+1 on @Kaw'ee
I think he's already a moderator though?

Could I get more information on the estimated hours per week and expectations please? I'm very interested, but want to make sure I can fulfill the obligations before I throw my hat in the ring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts