Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Still rocking my Kurtis Roberts Signet GT from back in the day.

Apparently, or so I've now been informed, I can't post links or pictures because I'm a super noob.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
2 broken bones, no big deal. Not my worst crash. The helmet was nicely rashed though, I keep it as a souvenir. :)

Love the RPHA's. mostly how light they are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the yellow & black Arai Corsair V Isle of Man TT lid from 2013. Deffinately snagging one of Hayden's replica's this Spring!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just picked up this LS2 Subverter. I have way too many lids. Love my Icon Variant Construct and Bell with Transition shield the best I think. Got an old AGV that look amazing too I still wear. About to rock this for the first time.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
HJC size xxxl (special order) with a one of a kind custom camera mount made from a solid stainless billet on a 5 axis CNC machine . :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
I love the way Bell Helmets fit me.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not to be taken very seriously on the first one but it’s goofy fun. (Pic taken from within the helmet) My daily is a Duke and blocks the sun well.

Wouldn’t mind having a cool graffiti’d helmet someday.. or an actual real Daft Punk helmet that doesn’t cost $3,000 and is actually functional 😉 I think the closest I’ll get is with those Tron-like illuminated strips that go on your helmet.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 47 Posts