Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,091 Posts
Worth it to go off road ?.. If you like riding trails then YES. This bike does amazing well off road but with only 6.4hp you really don't need knobby tires unless you always want to be ready for really nasty Wet, Muddy, Sandy riding conditions. or if your going to ride it hard and fast like a dirt bike. If you just want to do casual fun off roading a Dual Sport tire is better for street comfort and stunting because of the airing down needed for better stability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Worth it to go off road ?.. If you like riding trails then YES. This bike does amazing well off road but with only 6.4hp you really don't need knobby tires unless you always want to be ready for really nasty Wet, Muddy, Sandy riding conditions. or if your going to ride it hard and fast like a dirt bike. If you just want to do casual fun off roading a Dual Sport tire is better for street comfort and stunting because of the airing down needed for better stability.

Awesome advice, I think dual sport is the way to go. Any recommendations

·
Super Moderator
2,091 Posts
For the same reasons above and none are really going to out perform the others I'd just get the ones you like the look of the best. I do see a lot of stunters like the shinko SR723 in the post above this one 👇 and is basically all but a dual Sport tire as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dual Sports tires are 100% worth the money and stability for off-road. Go with 70/30 or 80/20 as per the road condition and speed handling.
Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts