Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Mini-Z-Brat-Café Racer is finally under construction!!

Once the custom frame is done, I will probably powder coat it with kind of a copper color, and leave the tank bare metal with a clear coat. What do you guys think??

LP

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No more plastics! Yeah!!! She is almost done!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks James, I cant wait to get it done!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am super excited as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
updated pics...

I was able to fit a new ignition switch at the hole on the front of the frame, I love it!
What do you guys think so far?

Attachments

Reactions: sliptones629

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking good! And like the quote btw, probably my favorite looking bike is the Brutale.

Reactions: Leandro Paparelli

·
Registered
2 Posts
I made a Street Tracker out of my Sportster but it would have never crossed my mind to do this to my Z125. That being said, I'd love to see the finished product. Looks pretty cool so far.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I kinda like the modern touch the wheels bring. Spoked would make it look less unique.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Spokes on a z125 would make it even more one of a kind! lol.. does anyone make spoked wheels for these?

Either way.... its so so so sick

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spokes on a z125 would make it even more one of a kind! lol.. does anyone make spoked wheels for these?

Either way.... its so so so sick
I totally agree with you, my original plan was to have some 13", or even 14" custom made wheels using Wrap9 hubs. Believe me or not, I realized that would be cheaper to buy Carbon Fiber wheels.

Reactions: shelbythekid

·
Registered
4 Posts
sweet build,
wondering if you were interested in selling any of your oem parts??? interested in your headlight, seat, rear plastics, front fender and probably some other things.
kevin 815-441-5151 call or text thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts