Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase a salvage 2021 z125 the Speedometer or Digital Dash is not working. I don't have experience in repairing a Speedometer. Do you recommend if it is worth purchasing and replacing it. I don't know the complexity of doing something like that, I am however handy. Any info would help my decision. Thank you.

·
Registered
875 Posts
If you want to sell your broken speedo, I'd be interested in buying it. Use the $ to put towards a replacement. I won't be buying it to fix it. I will be buying it to pull apart and see how the flasher relay is integrated into the board... without breaking a working cluster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be open to selling it if I can replace it with a working Speedometer. Do you have any recommendations of which ones to get?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm not associated with this at all, but looking at what is available on eBay, I'd probably pick up this one if I needed a working unit:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not associated with this at all, but looking at what is available on eBay, I'd probably pick up this one if I needed a working unit:

If I switched this out with the inoperable one, would it work just fine?

·
Registered
438 Posts
@crakerjac sorry i never ended up sending you mine as i ended up having that salvage bike running and not just spare parts.

125? Man these are worth quite a bit

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yeah. You should be able to swap it out just fine.

$125, yeah... Everyone thinks their used parts are worth a fortune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts