Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a usb port and ram mount. I figured if i was was going to mount my phone and use it for GPS, I might as well add a way to keep the battery charged. I mounted to where I can turn the bars all the way and it doesn't hit. A 8 inch charging cable is perfect. No extra cable to mess with and it doesn't get tight while turning. It also can unplug in the front and a battery tender can hook to it.

Here is a link to the usb port I used
Motopower 0609A 3.1Amp Waterproof Motorcycle USB Charger Kit SAE to USB Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYE54LI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_ajOBX2KL6sgQj

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have the same USB mounted in about the same spot but I used double double-sided tape instead of zip tie to bad the charger is not currently working with the iPhone :-/

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have a Samsung and it fast charges. I finally left apple after 10 years. I got sick of the goofy stuff. Lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the same USB mounted in about the same spot but I used double double-sided tape instead of zip tie to bad the charger is not currently working with the iPhone :-/
Yeah. I was getting ready to install the same one and it did not work with my iPhone and so I did not install it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. I was getting ready to install the same one and it did not work with my iPhone and so I did not install it.
Apple lost their mind with this charging issue. A usb port should always be able to charge... I can see data transfer, but it's crazy to not let them charge. Lol.. oh well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts