Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone. I was just wondering what else would i need to buy when installing a big bore kit to make the bike run smooth without issues? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Everything I've bought from @mnnthbx has been quality. get the HD clutch with the 143 bb kit and stroker crank that makes it a 155 and the aracer and you should be good to go. Also the o2 eliminator from kawasaki brad.

· Registered
21 Posts
It's not completely necessary, your bike will run without it. Here's from the site

Why do I need an O2 Eliminator?
• Running an aftermarket exhaust? This adds approximately 3% fuel to help the bike run better and cooler. No more check engine light. No fuel tuner required.
• Running a fuel tuner (Power Commander, Bazzaz, Autotune, etc)? The stock O2 sensor and ECU will get a sniff of any fuelling adjustments and try to cancel them out. With an O2 Eliminator your engine runs on the fuel map you want it to. Not a half version.
• An absolute must for any Autotune module. Better accuracy and more consistent results when Dyno tuning.
• Did your stock O2 Sensor burn out (they all eventually do) and you don’t want to spend a couple hundred bucks to replace it?
• Stock bikes are designed to run on the knifes edge of “too lean”. A very slight fuel enrichment can cause a noticeable improvement in overall rideability, throttle response, low end torque, and operating temperature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts