Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a Spot Trace $99.00, service is either $99 year or $199/yr depending on your service level u select. I selected the $199/yr.
Here is the install and results. It worked great.

Traced on the iPhone with the spot app

As you can see my location from above shot you touch it and get this map.

And as you can see. This is the calm before the storm as Mathew is on his way.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is great if you have multiple assets as it is just velcroed in under the seat so you can switch bikes as need be.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Interesting. I went the full coverage route if it gets jacked but I see your angle here.

Here is to hoping the storm slides off to the east....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting. I went the full coverage route if it gets jacked but I see your angle here.

Here is to hoping the storm slides off to the east....
I have full coverage also. Still want stuff back if it disappears.

·
Registered
347 Posts
that works as long as it gets a signal
could be weaker if in underground parking garages, container or dead zone

I would bury it down further near the fuel tank or put inside the headlight area
because thats easy to find and take out

and is that connected to the bikes battery? or its own internal one that recharges when you ride

·
Registered
466 Posts
I assume people who has a whole process like disrupting potential tracker signals when they steal bikes are looking to steal more expensive models like the H2 or Ducati bikes.

Stay safe!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that works as long as it gets a signal
could be weaker if in underground parking garages, container or dead zone

I would bury it down further near the fuel tank or put inside the headlight area
because thats easy to find and take out

and is that connected to the bikes battery? or its own internal one that recharges when you ride
Internal with a low battery text and email. It goes to sleep if the bike sits for a few minutes but as soon as it is straightened up it wakes up and sends a text. Then tracks every 2 minutes.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I assume people who has a whole process like disrupting potential tracker signals when they steal bikes are looking to steal more expensive models like the H2 or Ducati bikes.

Stay safe!
Exactly why I installed it. They most likely would not expect it to be protected. And I know it needs to be better hidden.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts