Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some stuff I found for the Z. I got a set of brake caliper bolts years ago for the last bike I safety wired. They were pre drilled titanium.

I found Pro-Bolt USA. They make a lot of nice stuff. They have fasteners in stainless, aluminum, and titanium. They do not have the Z125 on their online catalog.

I took off the caliper bolts I was interested in replacing and got the equivalent.

Read: M8x(1.25mm)x15mm, Race Spec, Flanged Hex Head (I did Ti but I'm guessing these exist in other metals too)
Front: M8x(1.25mm)x35mm, Race Spec, Flanged Head Head
Oil Drain Plug: M12x(1.50mm)x15mm, Sump Bolt Magnetic

I did banjo bolts for the calipers too. These I have not checked the thread but sounds like Kawi uses 1.25mm thread.

M10x(1.25mm), Race Spec, Banjo Bolt

I am not affiliated with Pro-Bolt but liked what I found and wanted to share in case anyone else is ever searching for something similar.

Justin

·
Super Moderator
1,940 Posts
Thanks, great site and added it to the ....
Aftermarket Accessories Websites / Sticky

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have used Pro Bolts for years, put in a large order over the holidays, there was an error on some caliper bolts, they shipped out replacements that day with a return label. Putting together another list now. Nearly every bolt on my ZRX is TI or aluminum, got a new SV650 last fall and have replaced almost all of the hardware with black TI and aluminum. No corrosion with Ti hardware, that makes it worth it :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts