Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for looking,
I have an installed Power commander V for sale. It has been installed and has less then 2 miles ridden on the controller. After my short ride I'm convinced I need to run a stand alone ECM with my current motor configuration. Looking to get around 300 or best offer.

I will get some pictures later tonight .

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for looking,
I have an installed Power commander V for sale. It has been installed and has less then 2 miles ridden on the controller. After my short ride I'm convinced I need to run a stand alone ECM with my current motor configuration. Looking to get around 300 or best offer.

Still for sale?
If so, will you take $225 shipped?
Thanks, Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for looking,

So you still selling this? thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for looking,

Do you still have this for sale by chance?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts