Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Please keep us updated and how much of a difference you feel.. Also what mods do you currently have?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please keep us updated and how much of a difference you feel.. Also what mods do you currently have?
I have two bros comp s, and chimera intake currently took it for a quick rip last night with the stock map dynojet included I could already tell it pulls harder in all gears, trying to get some maps from hardracing

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had mine pre-loaded with the HR pipe and intake map, makes it stronger thru the rev range. It is still just a toy, but a better toy now!
I have the dual outlet Ixill low mount with the chimera intake.
It is being tuned hopefully today and I can ride it tomorrow....will keep you posted.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had mine pre-loaded with the HR pipe and intake map, makes it stronger thru the rev range. It is still just a toy, but a better toy now!
I have the dual outlet Ixill low mount with the chimera intake.
It is being tuned hopefully today and I can ride it tomorrow....will keep you posted.
hook it up with that map tho ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
buy the auto tuner for it
its a good investment

then you dont have to rely on maps that may not be the best for your conditions

I got lucky with the bazzaz auto tuner
I can use it on other bikes since its not a live tuner anyways just makes maps, im guessing the power commander can also transfer to other bikes?

so at least I can justify buying it and using it on more then one bike

·
451 Posts
;) Picked this lil beauty up from hardracing.com! installed it last night, and can already tell the difference with the stock map, now I need them customs! anyone else running the pcv?

We sent you the Two Bros Map earlier today.

Did you get It...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tune complete, base map from HR for pipe and intake made 10 hp, after tune 11 clean hp/ 8 lb ft and runs great thru rev range!
Very nice improvement!

·
451 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anyway i could get map HR??. Installed the pcv yesterday from HR and idk what everyone else feels but ... feels pretty much the same as before to me. Its one of those "i want to think i feel something" but i cant say i do. Mods are Hindle exhaust, intake, and pcv.

Hard Racing any thoughts??

·
451 Posts
Anyway i could get map HR??. Installed the pcv yesterday from HR and idk what everyone else feels but ... feels pretty much the same as before to me. Its one of those "i want to think i feel something" but i cant say i do. Mods are Hindle exhaust, intake, and pcv.

Hard Racing any thoughts??

Just send an email request to our Sales dept. with your info. and they will get you taken care of with a custom map. :wink2:

·
451 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts