Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Which one did you pick up?
This is the one I installed:

It took a little elbow grease to sand it down a smidge so the throttle returned properly. The one I had seemed to bind of a little inside the throttle cable housing. Once she returns just fine, I hit it with a light coat of flat black paint (since the actual product is white) and slapped on a new grip.

You'd never know I had a quick turn throttle just by looking at it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is the one I installed:

It took a little elbow grease to sand it down a smidge so the throttle returned properly. The one I had seemed to bind of a little inside the throttle cable housing. Once she returns just fine, I hit it with a light coat of flat black paint (since the actual product is white) and slapped on a new grip.

You'd never know I had a quick turn throttle just by looking at it.
I love that orange 😍😍😍

Are those klx 110 pro taper bars?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Looks good. How much time do you have in polishing the lips? I plan to powdercoat my wheels this winter or I might polish the lips of mine.
Longer than id like to admit. Lol. My fingers were worn so much that i was wetsanding with blood for awhile.

But having said that, it looks soooo much better. I might powdercoat my centers a different color eventually as my work does powdercoating as well... free! 😍

21 - 27 of 27 Posts