Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally starting to see some progress with me getting my Z. It's incredible how far you can come when you set your mind to something. At the beginning of this year I didn't even have my driver's permit and now I'm about to pick up my bike in 4 days!

Anyway, just an update. Wanted to post something...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congratulations.... A basic rider safety course is a great thing to have as some insurance companies will cut you a break for that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice ! I picked my Z up and the next day went to the DMV and got my permit, It's been a month or two but still gotta do the driving test, kinda back-***-wards LOL
Haha isn't it! i have my paper permit and have for about two months just outta sheer laziness fortunately they let you practice after hours at the dmv out here so i have got to become a real pro at it. now i just need to set up an appointment so i can get the real deal

·
Registered
466 Posts
Congrats on passing the course! The Z125 is the perfect motorcycle for new rider and if anything happens, you can easily pick it back up.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats! The Z is a great bike for new riders. Veteran riders, too! I've been riding for 30 years and I'm loving mine!
Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycling!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts