Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used Z125 homemade handbrake setup, ebay master, line caliper, i built this and it has worked awesome $150, there is a video on my channel how i did it

Road surface Asphalt Grey Black-and-white Style

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Asphalt Road surface Motor vehicle

complete 194cc engine, 67mm, stroker crank, v2 head, lightly ported, heavily ported intake, 32mm throttle body, v2-1 cam, i also have a v2-2 cam for it, oil cooler ( in okay shape but has fell of the bike before), 300 injectors, lightend primary, t/b clutch, made 23 hp on a friends dyno, around 600 miles on it, $750 its a great engine, will needed a Lithium battery to crank it, I honestly usually roll start it, i have it geared down 2 in the back and 1 up in the front for mph, i can still thrid gear wheelie it about as fair as i want to go
Or i will sell the 67mm top end for $400 + shipping, $400 +shipping for the stroker shortblock, $100 for the throttle body & ported intake

6:30 in this video is me riding it

Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
93 Posts
PM sent w/??

·
Registered
28 Posts
PM sent w/??
Are you asking how to PM? If so : Click on a username, and it will take you to their profile page. You should see on that page "Start a Conversation". Click that, and type your message. That's this forum's PM system. I'm so used to other forums, it took me a minute to figure it out, haha!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Starter, aracer,exhaust all sold, i also have some cams and other random big bore stuff forsale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts