Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Was certain I was dead set on a Grom but after going to the dealer and seeing them both in person and then doing even more research, I've concluded that the Z125 is the way to go. No bike or pics yet but I'm here and checking it out. Wasn't sure on which forum to hit as a few others I checked out looked dead and this one appears to have more activity.

Don't plan on doing any crazy mods when I get one but I would like a color change from the silver to something more candy-like. Caught wind of the Bride seat with carbon-fiber looking sides that will math the bike nicely as well. So a few things at very least to start out....

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You've definitely come to the right place if you're interested in the Z.

The bride seat definitely looks badass though

·
Registered
325 Posts
It's not hard to control when you're poor haha.... I have to tell myself I don't have the money even if I do just to kee from buying more stuff.
Wait until you get married... lol. Before I got married two years ago I used to own 5 different bikes and kept one bike in my dining room....

Actually, I kid a little. My wife also rides and loves the Z. She rides it on errands that are local to our house quite frequently.:grin2:

Not sure I will tell her about the BST's though.... lol...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wait until you get married... lol. Before I got married two years ago I used to own 5 different bikes and kept one bike in my dining room....

Actually, I kid a little. My wife also rides and loves the Z. She rides it on errands that are local to our house quite frequently.:grin2:

Not sure I will tell her about the BST's though.... lol...
Haha I am married hence the reason I'm poor...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol poor, or does the wife have dictator like control over it ? I guess it equates to the same thing ;)
Never marry someone that you have to sacrifice your own life for. I get the whole 'togetherness/family' thing but nope, never at the cost of my own freedom. We have enough government control without the need for it lingering over and interfering with home life. This is all reminding me of that recent news article where the guys fiancee left him because he ended up buying $32,000 worth of arcades and turned their bedroom into an arcade. Thankfully these bikes are a much more financially reasonable hobby =D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Holy crap! IS your kitchen table made of marble to cost more than the Z125?
It's being handmade in Amish country in Ohio. Table along with 6 chairs that rock and swivel. Wormy maple and walnut if I recall. Slight upgrade from the rooms-to-go table I bought 8 years ago.. lol... McGov was giving me grief because two months ago my wife was going to get me the Z as an anniversary present but we decided to do the kitchen table first. Then the first green one showed up locally and a guy I know called me on it. I immediately turned into Fred Flinstone when he bets and went in to "gotta have it" mode.... :grin2:

Sorry for the threadjack.

Actually, that's my usual thing so not really.... lol....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pshhhh, 23 and living free :cool:
When I was 34 I moved from NC to FL and packed EVERYTHING I owned in my 89 Prelude(yeah I know) that I bought when I got out of college. It was neat at the time I thought to be able to just pack up and move anywhere I wanted in no time.

Now, I just like schtuff. :grin2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts