Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership I work for was able to order my Z125 Pro today (in green). The bikes will be getting released to dealers over the next few months. I cannot wait for mine to arrive. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went down to my local dealer and asked about one. He never heard of it. I said I wanted to put a deposit down on one. He said "wouldn't you rather have a real motorcycle" ? I walked out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already ordered and paid for

I would try a different dealership then. I already paid for mine and I was waiting for ordering to open on these. I work for a kawi dealer in Massachusetts and we are expecting alot of interest in the Z125

·
Registered
2 Posts
My guys say June, the fact Honda isn't stating they are 100% about a 2016/2017 model makes me weary. Can't imagine they wont continue but been bleeding green since my KX80 day's.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on your order! :)

Did you get employee perks for that? :O

Good choice of color ;) I wanna order green as well.

IF only they actually made it in pink, like this render (haha):

·
Registered
466 Posts
I went down to my local dealer and asked about one. He never heard of it. I said I wanted to put a deposit down on one. He said "wouldn't you rather have a real motorcycle" ? I walked out.
You may need to go to a larger dealer with a wider range of bikes. Odd that your local dealer isn't informed about the industry they're in.

·
Registered
330 Posts
That is indeed too often the case. What does help is finding a good dealer and even speaking to the sales manager if you can get to that level, at least they'll know and have some more insight on what's going on. Calling ahead might help, save you a bunch of time and get a feel for what their customer service is like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts