Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome and fun bike! Got even better with the two brothers exhaust i just installed. More fun to come with bbk, throttle body, and fuel tuner! >:)

also i am looking to get a 2nd set of rims to have a set of dirt tires. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with? I did see a pic of one on here with this done. Any and all help is appreciated

ride safe!

·
Registered
122 Posts
also i am looking to get a 2nd set of rims to have a set of dirt tires. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with? I did see a pic of one on here with this done. Any and all help is appreciated

ride safe!
Not much info but I know some people in the tires forum have pulled it off. Here's some pics for ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations ! Can't wait to see the work you do on that Z, you should start a build thread !!

·
Registered
347 Posts
fuel tuner? sorry im new to all of this...
changes to the intake, and exhaust require a fuel computer, or tuner

because the bike is not setup to constantly adjust the fuel injector for major changes and can run lean, which is bad

so you need a way to adjust the fuel, and a way to verify the adjustments are correct I like to use a wideband gauge for that

bazzaz, and power commander are some brands of fuel tuners

1 - 7 of 7 Posts