Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought my 2020 z125, I have 198 miles, and I found , what looks like be a oil leak at the bottom of the engine.. I wiped it clean last night and then I woke up and it was dry.. went on a 10 mile ride and when I got back to the garage.. there was a oil drip. Hard to see where it’s coming from.. anybody have this problem

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd check the oil filter cover and see if its leaking from o-ring. It would blow back under engine from there. Wipe it clean and start engine. Check with a flashlight and see if you can spot where its coming from. My ninja was leaking from the drain plug that was not torqued properly when it was new so check that area as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,940 Posts
A common problem is the oil got overfilled or the bike got laid over and gets in the air box. check to see if its coming out of the Air Box Drain line
99344052_2636632203324002_6968994667266310144_o.jpg .

·
Super Moderator
1,940 Posts
New Intake already @ 198mi ? Sounds like leak may be somewhere else then. Ya, pic of general area would tell us a lot .
Where did you run your crankcase breather hose ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was thinking that hence my line of questioning. If that, then nothing to worry about I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts