Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's time for a BLOW OUT.

Starting today, Ohlins KA610 is on BLOW OUT. ONLY $395

Yep, we just got word from Ohlins, they have dropped our price.

So we are passing the savings onto you guys. Only $395 for one of the best shocks on the market.

Includes (2) Springs (1) Standard and (1) HR Spring to cover all different rider weights.

We will custom setup the shock, PRIOR to shipping it. Not all dealers offer that service.

Full 5 yr warranty, right here in the Good ole' USA.

Click here to order >> OHLINS SHOCK <<

Install Video:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oooh, nice price.

If you don't mind, let me toss a couple of technical questions your way. It says you set up shocks before they ship. I assume this means installing the other spring if needed and setting preload and compression. I assume it doesn't mean making changes to the valve stack, correct?

The KA610 doesn't have rebound adjustment. If I want a change to the rebound, is the valve stack in this shock serviceable and adjustable by an Ohlins tech? I recognize most people who buy this shock won't need to make a change but I might.

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See below

Oooh, nice price.

If you don't mind, let me toss a couple of technical questions your way. It says you set up shocks before they ship. I assume this means installing the other spring if needed and setting preload and compression. That is correct. Most people don't have the ability or the desire to have to deal with swapping the spring and changing the compression. So we do that for our customers. So they don't have to worry about it.

I assume it doesn't mean making changes to the valve stack, correct? That is correct. Ohlins has spent a huge amount of R&D on the development on this shock. Meaning the valving will be spot on. Unless you are like 300 + lbs, then it would most likely need to be revalved.

The KA610 doesn't have rebound adjustment. If I want a change to the rebound, is the valve stack in this shock serviceable and adjustable by an Ohlins tech? Yes.
I recognize most people who buy this shock won't need to make a change but I might. Totally understand. 99.9% of most riders will just bolt it on and go enjoy the far superior ride. Some guys like to tinker, tweak and make changes. Totally up to the customer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts