Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on a Japanese site. Price is at 64,000 yen (tax included) equates to roughly $610 USD at this moment in time.

Link: Z125 PRO OHLINS ?????? ??????????2A105?

This is what I gathered from clicking the translate button.
high-end model corresponding from the street to the circuit racing
type S36PC1

between the axes: 239mm
piston diameter: Φ36mm
effective stroke length: 40mm
standard preload amount: 7mm
spring pre-load: stepless adjustment
pressure side damping force adjustment: 14 levels of adjustment

pressure side damping force adjustment control allows the strength of the "shrinkage" at the time of dumping
hold out a sense of acceleration, beyond the unexpected gap will be reflected largely on the reaction rate of when

spring has 60281-238 is incorporated into the suspension body
60281-23 (rate 145N / mm, free length 130mm, recommended in the following weight 80kg)

comes of spring will be below
60282-08 (rate 160N / mm, free length 135mm, recommended more than body weight 80kg)
Street and circuit driving is possible Setteingu of spring according to the situation, such as
commodity domestic regular manufacturer's warranty because it is regular goods, but their imports etc. are not eligible

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hardracing has them in stock or can get them.
Great quality product with support if something ever goes wrong.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Scored mine from Fast Bike industries. For less money than that. Love it. Waiting on the front internal kit to come out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Scored mine from Fast Bike industries. For less money than that. Love it. Waiting on the front internal kit to come out.
This sorry arse clown above ^^^ talked me into doing the exact same thing. And like him ^^^ I love it. And I too agree the front forks, or their internals, need some major work.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL hey, that's a great fellow friend right there then ! You know it's legit when you push each other to spend money in pairs :)

But oh man after looking around I did find them for a good amount cheaper than this place. Ouch.

·
447 Posts

We also have them in stock.
If you are into supporting a Forum Sponsor. ;-)

Less cost, and custom setup before we ship it.

Plus 5 yr warranty.

·
Registered
288 Posts

We also have them in stock.
If you are into supporting a Forum Sponsor. ;-)

Less cost, and custom setup before we ship it.

Plus 5 yr warranty.

How much to powder coat that spring for me? I'll be calling you this Friday to place an order for other things like the tires etc. I have my list. Ill send it separate from this thread.

·
447 Posts
How much to powder coat that spring for me? I'll be calling you this Friday to place an order for other things like the tires etc. I have my list. Ill send it separate from this thread.

Well get you taken care of.

Unfortunately, we don't do powder coating. Sorry.

·
447 Posts

·
447 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts