Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

Ohlins Fork Kits at MNNTHBX!

11K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  flying dave 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally, a proven and cost effective solution to transform the handling of Kawasaki's Z125 Pro. Ohlins has once again delivered their world beating quality to the small bore scene with this fresh release. Kit includes valving, caps, and BOTH 5.5 & 6.0Nm spring sets. (Above and below 200lbs.)

Stock will be limited, however we'll receive every unit initially coming into the US.

NOTE: This is currently a pre-order, and we expect to be able to ship on or around May 10th. Much like the Grom, this kit will require some mechanical ability to install. Our priority will be providing quality informative videos on installation in addition to Ohlins clear installation instructions.

Ohlins Drop-Ins Z125 ? MNNTHBX

See less See more
#5 ·
Awesome.

On a side note, I walked up to the Galfer tent at COTA today and spotted a Z. Was checking it out when one of the reps walked over and we started talking. Told him I also had a Z and noticed a sticker on the tank of a certain outfit from TN..... lol. He had nothing but positive things to say about you guys and your operation. Now where is the thumbs up smilie??

#20 ·
Hey, I'd like to ask if this fork kit will work with preload adjusters from other makers, of a style that is designed to work with OEM forks.

I know you send a choice of springs, but I suspect even that heavier spring might not be enough for my mass.

#21 ·
No, but you can easily add pre-load spacers. That said, we've never found the need, on any weight rider, as the end result is FAR superior to any other option. We move a lot of these kits, and have never had even the slightest bit of disappointment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.