Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I've gone through the hassle of trying to find OEM turn signal connectors for my NRC rear fender eliminator and front LED turn signals and having to buy and modify a Delphi tool to de-pin the original 050 connectors on the turn signals, which is a huge pain in the rear, I finally found someone who could source them for me.

These will allow you to modify any aftermarket turn signals to plug into the main OEM harness connectors without having to use crap bullet connectors, cutting of any wires or trashing stock turn signals, 18" of 'adapter' wire that you need to stuff behind the headlight, etc.

Turn signal wires can remain stock length, plug right in and match the black left and gray right connectors, allow you to keep stock turn signals intact in case you want to sell or use them later and, best of all, makes for an OEM quality install.

The only skill you need is the ability to crimp a terminal connector onto a wire using a terminal tool, which you can find at Home Depot or Lowe's or online.

I don't get anything from the company that carries them but figured since they went to the hassle of finding and ordering them for me I'd do them the favor of spreading the word.

Less than $10 for front and rear signals and helps me address my OCD wiring issues.

You can find them at Corsa-Technic online and they are the Sumitomo HB 050 Unsealed Series (specifically the HB050-2S connector in black and gray).

NRC Front LED Turn Signal Wiring 1.jpg NRC Fender Eliminator LED Rear Turn Signal Wiring 1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
291 Posts
I too prefer to use the stock harness connectors whenever possible. Good call.

Not sure people realize what a pain it is to find and source these things but I for one am glad you put a name on it.

Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too prefer to use the stock harness connectors whenever possible. Good call.

Not sure people realize what a pain it is to find and source these things but I for one am glad you put a name on it.

Thank you!
I just like the fact you don't have to hack any wiring or spend $20 for 'adapters' with factory connectors on them that still use bullet plugs and make you stuff or wrap a bunch of wiring around things.

It took me three months to find someone who was willing to source these in both black and gray to match the OEM connectors. You can find orange all day long as I think they were used on a Mustang at some point for their injectors but no one had the Kawasaki colors.

If you order them any let Sarah know that Dan sent you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts