Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to go for a ride tonight and noticed an unusually large gap between the fuel tank and plastics on the left hand side. Took a look inside the gap and it looks like the OEM clip that holds the plastics to the tank cracked. Bike is barely two months old (1100 miles).

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and see if they will cover it under warranty. No way that should be breaking...

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can't see them giving you too big of a hassle on that one. Keep us updated. I've seen other odd random things break on these, like the clip that holds the brake line to front fender.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will stop by the dealer tomorrow and see what they say. I will definitely let you guys know.

I can't see them giving you too big of a hassle on that one. Keep us updated. I've seen other odd random things break on these, like the clip that holds the brake line to front fender.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Same issue here..my bad when putting the side fairing back in place. Gotta pretty big gap now. Guess maybe epoxy some tabs back on the fairing to go into the openings to snug in place??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts