Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone. I would like to ask if somebody is also experiencing a popping noise from the muffler when downshifting. The noise it's making is similar to people who have aftermarket exhaust on their cars especially Subaru. But of course the popping from the bike is not loud and much more subtle but I can hear it. My bike have about 260 miles and no engine mods.

Thanks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How's it going everyone. I would like to ask if somebody is also experiencing a popping noise from the muffler when downshifting. The noise it's making is similar to people who have aftermarket exhaust on their cars especially Subaru. But of course the popping from the bike is not loud and much more subtle but I can hear it. My bike have about 260 miles and no engine mods.

Thanks.
its normal. these bikes are set from the factory lean so its somthing that u just have to deal with but it wont hurt nothing. if you are worried about it you can throw a fuel controller in it and it will go away and im sure you would get a little performance boost as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone. Makes me feel better that is normal. I do like the sound also it just surprises me especially since this is my first bike. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts