Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im Otto from NNJ

I just ordered my gray z125 yesterday at Pompton Motorsports on rt. 23.
Im picking her up on Tuesday.
Progressive is $27 a year lol thats. Cheap!

My other rides are a yellow 2013 Busa and a 2003 chopped Sportster (soon i might do a rigid frame) All super fun.

Everyone says the Z125 is the best beginner/veteran bike you can buy, i cant wait!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Congrats on the new Z125 and holy crap I'm jealous of how cheap your insurance is. I'm in Canada and it can easily go over $1000.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats on the new Z125 and holy crap I'm jealous of how cheap your insurance is. I'm in Canada and it can easily go over $1000.
Congrats on the new purchase. I have the gray one as well.
What type of coverage did you get for $27? Defintly not getting Uninsured Motorist for that kind of money.

·
Registered
275 Posts
All I can say is that anyone who doesn't have Progressive seriously needs to look into it. I've had several quotes for my auto insurance alone around the same price range and switching to Progressive with the exact same coverage literally saved me $50 a month.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did the fender eliminator last night, i Found a deal on prime with led light on the eliminator aluminum powder coated for $35.
BIG Problem NOW, going over water my back will get soaked!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum when the mod bug bites it's hard to resist I'm waiting on power commander to work some magic I feel the secret is in the timing which I believe is still untouchable with current programmers

·
Registered
35 Posts
27$ is awesome but Florida has you guys beat! 0$ lmao!! Gotta love it and for those beach crawls no helmet law for the daredevils 😀

Welcome to the forums... I was very tempted to just leave this thread after I seen $27 a year lmao

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the dealer filled her up with regular 87 octane
When i Filled her the first time i put 93 and the performance was instantly felt.

I didnt find an exhaust i like yet :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts