Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Been meaning to start a build thread on this for a while now.

Parts list:
Microsquirt ECU
GM 3 bar map sensor
GM E-flex sensor to run e85
Wideband
KP31 turbo (from smart car)
Oil cooler
Intercooler - chopped up universal type
Ohlins front and rear suspension
Barnett clutch

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Goodluck with your build dude. the stock ecu will be the biggest problem u will have in your quest. i have a build thread where i did mine but went back to na but if you got any questions let me know.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the microsquirt/coil/sensors etc. You sent me a copy of your tune !

Waiting on flanges to be made for the turbo, then the exhaust work should be finished.

I want to stay stock bore for the moment. Hopefully the e85 will help the turbo to spool.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I already have the microsquirt/coil/sensors etc. You sent me a copy of your tune !

Waiting on flanges to be made for the turbo, then the exhaust work should be finished.

I want to stay stock bore for the moment. Hopefully the e85 will help the turbo to spool.
oh yeah thats right lol. e85 will make it run allot cooler and cold starts wont be bad at all. mines all set up off the throttle sensor now made a huge difference in how the thing ran vs how it ran off the map sensor. i thought about a supercharger setup but im kinda over it now i just want to ride the thing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some updates.

Since the KP31 has no flanges available we had to make them from scratch. A mate did the CAD tracing from a gasket i made for the housing.

3d printed the flanges for test fit. Everything is spot on. Ready for laser cutting in stainless.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts