Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just decided to purchase a motorcycle just now. Really eager to learn DIY stuff and upgrades to my Kawasaki Z125. I do hope some members here will be patient with me with questions that I might ask that might seem stupid and simple for all you long time bike owners. I am handy and do like to tinker a lot with engines. I am very knowledgeable enough to understand instructions tho because I do work on my own vehicle as well for upgrades and do my own routine maintenance.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have just decided to purchase a motorcycle just now. Really eager to learn DIY stuff and upgrades to my Kawasaki Z125. I do hope some members here will be patient with me with questions that I might ask that might seem stupid and simple for all you long time bike owners. I am handy and do like to tinker a lot with engines. I am very knowledgeable enough to understand instructions tho because I do work on my own vehicle as well for upgrades and do my own routine maintenance.
Welcome. Lots of stuff on YouTube. Visit the sponsors of this website. All of them are great to work with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts