Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all and thanks for having me.

Picked up my green (the faster color) Z125 two weeks ago.

Long time rider and have owned a lot of different bikes over the years. But lately have found myself loving small displacement (don't know why) bikes. Hence the Z125. I've also got a couple of Zuma 50 scooters and an oh-so-rare 1988 Honda ZB50. Then there's the big bikes. Suzuki Bandit 600S, Suzuki Bandit 1200S and two Kawasaki ZRX's. Past loves have been R1's, Gixxer 1000's and SV's.

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys & gals.

Right now it is so friggin' hot in the deep South that riding is darn near impossible. My 'lil' Pepe Z125 has a wopping 4 miles on it. :(

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome! I, too, had to have this little bike, after years of riding "normal" sized motorcycles. I still have a Versys 650 for longer street rides/touring, and a GSXR600 that's track only. But the little Z is a hoot on the backroads, and I'm taking it to the kart track next month. It's just so much fun to ride!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! You definitely have a nice set of bikes there and experience with a great set as well. Do you plan on modifying the little Z soon ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a quick shot of the '88 ZB50. All stock. A little rough but I didn't have to pay the $2,500+ they're commanding. I waited over 3 years till this one came along. The clock shows only 2K miles.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here's a quick shot of the '88 ZB50. All stock. A little rough but I didn't have to pay the $2,500+ they're commanding. I waited over 3 years till this one came along. The clock shows only 2K miles.

Pics do the work. Nvm they do. Lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, newb......:wink2:
Thank you kind Sir. Please post a pretty picture of your beautiful Z125. Would like to see your tasteful mods that you've already done. :x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts