Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
My name is Gil and I am the proud new owner of a 2020 Z125 Pro. I'm a really big guy riding a little bitty bike and I love it. I'm wondering if there are others in the San Antonio area that get together and cruise their bikes? I'm an older guy too, but love to have a good time. Let me know when you want to go for a mini bike cruise.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum :coffee:

Hopefully some San Antonio riders are here (y)

·
Registered
295 Posts
welcome to the forums. hopefully there are some still lurking around from that area for you. I feel like once COVID is over we should have a z meet up somewhere :D

·
Super Moderator
307 Posts
Not sure if you've ever heard about the "fiddy run" Azlar but here in Alberta it's an annual event (except for 2020 with COVID of course). The course changes year to year but it's usually around a 3 hour ride at highway speeds, so on the mini's it's 5 or 6 since and always has some pretty mountainous terrain (long uphills). Map pic is the only one I ever went on which was I think 2017 or 2018. I always said "nah, I'll go next year". COVID sure made me regret that attitude.

Hundreds of bikes and an all day event with a few support vehicles for the inevitable break down. Prizes, draws, giveaways, etc. A bit of a ride from San Antonio but the idea is, if you build it they will come. If any of you want to make it up for the 2020 fiddy run make sure to follow the Facebook page. Btw I'm not affiliated.
Screenshot 2020-11-19 185821.png

1 - 4 of 4 Posts