Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum and new to the minimoto and Z riders. Bought me a used one a little over a month ago and have absolutely loved it so far. It came with a Yoshi exhaust, intake and the Kitaco high compression piston/performance can combo. Little thing scoots!

Problem is, he rode it a ton without a fuel programmer. Me being impatient and wanting to ride, I rode the wheels off it while waiting for my Bazzaz to arrive. The day before it came, she blew!

So I decided I'm going to do a build, and make it what I want. Threw a bunch of parts at it, and ordered up the TB full 143 kit with the race head. Definetely not done after this but at least I'll be satisfied for the time being haha.

Here is a couple pics of some of the stuff I've got for it, minus a couple items I got after my initial order. But I will try to make a thread(in the build discussion area???) on the build if anyone is interested.

But looks like there's alot of knowledge on here, and alot of sweet Z's. Glad I joined, hopefully we got some riders not too far off and we can plan a ride! Appreciate it!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
congrats!! Sounds like your going to have one beast of a ride!!! I have a pile of mods for my Z too! Now build time! You will love the TB Parts kit!!! High quality top ends at the right prices...Been running them for well over 10 yrs on the klx110's and NO complaints.

Any reason why you went with the Bazzaz instead of the PCV?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry to hear about the troubles but sounds like you are well on your way to fixing it up.

Reactions: Factory Minibikes

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work at a dealership and my rep have me one **** of a deal on the bazzaz is the only reason. Planning on getting the auto tune for it in the near future. She should be back together by this evening. I went a bit overboard and bought way more parts than was needed, but I think I'm going to be Happy with the end result. Still waiting on my graphics and tail light though.

And I'm in Mooresville so not too far from ol Concord. I do most my riding in Catawba and Burke though only because that's the area I'm familiar with

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ha! No kidding. What dealership? Look forward to seeing your build. Maybe we can drag race to see the difference in modded vs not very modded.... lol..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts