Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sikboy! Still have lots of work I want to do. The seat is stock though I had an upholstery shop cut some out of the front. I think it's lowered 7". Whatever the lowering link from Composimo is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What they said! Welcome !!! And thanks for posting pics. Your bike looks SUPER
The lower cowl color matched with the rest of the bike really makes it POP!
Congrats on your tastefully modded ride.
Cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude that looks phenomenal. Especially because white is one of my favourite colours (or "shade" if you're picky ;) ) But, that looks super cool ! What else is on the list to get done ?
Really want to chop the back off and go bobber with it. Has anyone seen the night crawler bike by Composimo? Freakin awesome. Also, is like to change wheels/tires and soon go big bore.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Sikboy! Still have lots of work I want to do. The seat is stock though I had an upholstery shop cut some out of the front. I think it's lowered 7". Whatever the lowering link from Composimo is.
Why other mods did you have to do to make the composimo lowering kit work? Extend the rear brake line? Shorten kick stand? Anything else?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope Sikboy, that's it. In fact, I don't think you need to change the brake lines just to lower it...only to stretch. I did have to shorten my kickstand and fabricate a new foot for it. Fortunately, I have access to a knee mill and lathe at work.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks great! I've been thinking of getting a spare set of plastic to have painted myself. The white looks slick!
I was wondering about this very thing in case I wanted to revert to stock at any point. Do you or anyone else know where you can purchase all the plastic body panels OEM to mod away at?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was wondering about this very thing in case I wanted to revert to stock at any point. Do you or anyone else know where you can purchase all the plastic body panels OEM to mod away at?
I will have to find the thread where I asked about parts fiche with prices. I am sure all of the parts houses will have their fiche online with prices in the near future.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts