Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting guys and gals. Got my Z about two months ago but have been away on business. Also new to riding so still learning the trade. Got 60 miles currently on greenie. Have a hotbodies exhaust on the way along with the chimera intake.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome!

This bike is about as easy as it gets to learn on. Take a MSF course if you haven't and read "Proficient Motorcycling" by David L. Hough. These two things will give you a leg up right out the gate learning to ride right. Look at every vehicle on the road and be prepared to react as though you were invisible to them. I winged it many years ago teaching myself and am still trying to retrain myself the right way to do things.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Greeting guys and gals. Got my Z about two months ago but have been away on business. Also new to riding so still learning the trade. Got 60 miles currently on greenie. Have a hotbodies exhaust on the way along with the chimera intake.
Hit us up on Instagram. We ride all the time around S. FL

@therucksociety These guys ride pretty mellow
@fl_gromsquad These guys can ride a little crazy

Fun times ahead.

·
Registered
288 Posts
We are riding this weekend. Hit me up or follow the two Instagram pages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts