Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was pulling into just cruse the parking garage and all or a sudden it sounded like something came loose in the front end. Like a caliper or the disk. Almost feels like a bad Bering like a clank every rotation. Wife is on her way to get the truck. Into the shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have video of the front tire with the sound. Almost sounds like a loose bolt hitting. But it would do it every time and this does not.
If someone wants to post it for me I can text it to them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
maybe something under the fender hitting , I've seen a screw get stuck in the tire and rip the fender because it was so low over the tire
or something caught up in the brake pads

could be many things just try not to roll it until you can safely figure it out

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was pulling into just cruse the parking garage and all or a sudden it sounded like something came loose in the front end. Like a caliper or the disk. Almost feels like a bad Bering like a clank every rotation. Wife is on her way to get the truck. Into the shop tomorrow.
its got to be something jammed in the brakes or something wedged on the fender I would think. have you had thr front wheel off are there spacers that need to be in the correct place? tire flat or really really low?

my guess is flat tire

·
Registered
347 Posts
to me sounds like something flapping
either loose fender, or something around the air box area, horn?

but I do remember at least 2 people complaining of front wheel bearing problems and they had to have changed out
since the bike is still new, it should still have 1 year warranty have a kawasaki dealer inspect it

could be fixed for free if its factory defect

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to me sounds like something flapping
either loose fender, or something around the air box area, horn?

but I do remember at least 2 people complaining of front wheel bearing problems and they had to have changed out
since the bike is still new, it should still have 1 year warranty have a kawasaki dealer inspect it

could be fixed for free if its factory defect
Front bearing siezed need new rim. Hopefully it won't take too long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts