Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing through twitter and came across this. Are you a member ?! Nonetheless, the wheels look dope !! What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Was browsing through twitter and came across this. Are you a member ?! Nonetheless, the wheels look dope !! What do you guys think ?

I was just looking at them on Ebay not 20 minutes ago. I want the orange.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I asked the eBay seller if the green matches the bike
they said no

so I would need to choose silver to play it safe, but looks weird to me

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've seen so far 2 eBay sellers both around $460 shipped I believe
and one I asked says wheel bearings and all that already installed

I would make sure to ask whoever you get them from if all that is included too because would suck to get them in to find out that needs to be done

I've had that happen before

·
Registered
330 Posts
Someone here needs to seriously consider adding some neochrome to a blue set since it's one the spokes in the foreground that have strictly blue, spokes in the background could use neochrome

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm going to powder coat or paint mine orange metalilic.
Go powder coat, more durable than paint. A close friend of mine does powder coating for a living. If you're wanting a metallic finish there is plenty of options. Check out sites such as powderbuythepound or prismaticpowders.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I a looking forward to seeing what people are going to do this winter. Look forward to pics.
Winter time is going to be the time when everyone goes real quiet and does a whole bunch of work. Posting little teaser pictures in black and white and waits for opening season lol ! :wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts