Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all from Melbourne Australia. The reason that I bought a Z125 is to get thru the horrible city traffic that is driving me crazy. My regular bike is a Kawasaki VN 1500. a great cruiser but lousy when filtering thru traffic jams. The Z125 is absolutely the best at doing this. I look forward to joining in in the topics and chewing the fat on the Z125.::wink2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lane split

hi kawigirl. can we lane split in Australia? NO.But we can now lane filter thru slow moving or stopped traffic at a speed of no more than 40kph.(25mph) what are the rules in the USA regarding splitting? The law makers should have a ride around Vietnam for a couple of weeks ,then they would understand traffic flow & how it works.cheers. :wink2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
hi kawigirl. can we lane split in Australia? NO.But we can now lane filter thru slow moving or stopped traffic at a speed of no more than 40kph.(25mph) what are the rules in the USA regarding splitting? The law makers should have a ride around Vietnam for a couple of weeks ,then they would understand traffic flow & how it works.cheers. :wink2:
California is the only state that allows lane splitting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts