Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what up guys just wanted to introduce myself? I am from the SF Bay Area. Just purchase a 2018 Z125 Pro SE. Not my first motorcycle but my first mini motorcycle. I have had Harley Davidsons,scooters and dirt bikes in the past. I am an old RC racer and these little bikes makes me feel like working on an RC car but I get to ride it. So much fun.

I have friends deep in the Honda Grom game and just like when we raced RC I always went with the “other guys” products. When I comes down to racing, performance and making the “others guys” stuff just as good as or better than the status quoi.

Hopefully I will be seeing you guys out on the road.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey what up guys just wanted to introduce myself? I am from the SF Bay Area. Just purchase a 2018 Z125 Pro SE. Not my first motorcycle but my first mini motorcycle. I have had Harley Davidsons,scooters and dirt bikes in the past. I am an old RC racer and these little bikes makes me feel like working on an RC car but I get to ride it. So much fun.

I have friends deep in the Honda Grom game and just like when we raced RC I always went with the “other guys” products. When I comes down to racing, performance and making the “others guys” stuff just as good as or better than the status quoi.

Hopefully I will be seeing you guys out on the road.
Sweet! Welcome!
I used to race 10th scale electric off road RC here in so cal. 13.5 SS Short Bus TQ and win in '14. Still have all my stuff too. Just no time to put into it right now. It was definitely a lot of fun though.

If you're in the area let me know! Z125 mobbin and RC cars!! haha

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm wired the same way. Enjoy the Z!
Sweet! Welcome!
I used to race 10th scale electric off road RC here in so cal. 13.5 SS Short Bus TQ and win in '14. Still have all my stuff too. Just no time to put into it right now. It was definitely a lot of fun though.

If you're in the area let me know! Z125 mobbin and RC cars!! haha

Thaks for the warm welcome guys.

Minibikes were you at "riderzblock" over the weekendin San Diego? we debuted our first shop bike..

Check out @smashGARAGE on IG..

you guys take care.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, what are your plans fro the SE?
My plans are to make go kart track / canyon carver. Plans for a big bore , stroker and stand alone ECU.

Similar plans to the Mnnthbx Factory race bike there putting together for Factory Kawasaki.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts