Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Bought my z125 as my first bike about two weeks ago and have had a ton of fun since, planning to go from Bowie to Annapolis this weekend on the back roads. I started getting the bug a couple of months ago while scrolling through random YouTube videos. Originally was looking at groms, saw a z125 when I was in one of the dealerships and then got put on one when I took the class/test for my license, loved it, so I bought one.

If any of you are from the area and have suggestions for good rides I'm all ears, or if anybody wants to ride, that works too.

I'm also looking for suggestions for bar end mirrors that work with the stock bars. I like the bars but don't care for the mirrors, so if anybody has a suggestion I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wink2:
I like the bars but don't care for the mirrors, so if anybody has a suggestion I'd love to hear it. Thanks!
Bar ends are the best for 100% rear view visibility
But, If it's just the Bunny Ear's look you don't like with the stock ones you can also Re-Bend the stock mirrors lower and get a 50% more visibility improvement . also recommended for lane splitting, limited spaces, Lay overs, Ect)

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
But, If it's just the Bunny Ear's look you don't like with the stock ones you can also Re-Bend the stock mirrors lower and get a 50% more visibility improvement.
I like free safety upgrades! You got a link to someone doing this or the finished product?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re-bending them definitely looks like an interesting way to go about it, I'll definitely take a look at that.

And to the person further up, thanks for the link, I'll have to look into those too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts