Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I ordered a candy lime green Z from my local bike shop this past Sunday. Should be getting delivered by the end of the month. Can't wait!!!

I already ordered a bunch of lighting upgrades and am shopping around for some other fun stuff.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome Dude. From darn near the other side of the world: Alabama. I'm part of the FASTER green group!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on pulling the trigger. What have you bought so far ??
Fender eliminator, integrated tail light, flush mount front turn signal kit, and a LED headlight upgrade.

If you can't tell, I hate halogen bulbs :grin2:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! Did you get an ETA of the delivery? I think I'd kind of love/hate the idea of ordering as opposed to something in the showroom.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Fender eliminator, integrated tail light, flush mount front turn signal kit, and a LED headlight upgrade.

If you can't tell, I hate halogen bulbs :grin2:
Lol you've definitely made that evident ! But looks like you hit all the necessary firsts ! Can't wait to see them all applied.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on the purchase! Did you get an ETA of the delivery? I think I'd kind of love/hate the idea of ordering as opposed to something in the showroom.
They said it should be here by the end of the month. It's already on the ship out here just need to wait for delivery. I though about grabbing one out of the showroom but they only had the gray which I'm not a huge fan of. For some reason, my dealer ordered a bunch more gray then green and actually offered my a couple hundred off to take a gray one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
They said it should be here by the end of the month. It's already on the ship out here just need to wait for delivery. I though about grabbing one out of the showroom but they only had the gray which I'm not a huge fan of. For some reason, my dealer ordered a bunch more gray then green and actually offered my a couple hundred off to take a gray one.
Sweet, I wish I had the patience for that :p I fell in love with mine when I first saw it on the floor and had to have it. If they offered me a few hundred bucks off, I would have definitely taken a gray one, but I'm happy I went with the green.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts