Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellow z owners. Bought my bike in october last fall and it's finally about time to start riding it! Can't wait to hit the pavement. Have a bunch of friends with Groms so I'm curious to see how they compare. I bought my bike in an insurance auction so it needs a little work. Currently I have a no spark problem, but there's some wiring issues under the seat that could be the culprit. If anyone has or can get some under-seat wiring photos they could post I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll post some photos of what I'm working with. If anyone on here is in SW Michigan we'll be doing plenty of rides this summer! Hit me up.

-Tony

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
and because we all love photos...

The day I got her, my off-road mini bike, the big bike and our last track day.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Whats up fellow z owners. Bought my bike in october last fall and it's finally about time to start riding it! Can't wait to hit the pavement. Have a bunch of friends with Groms so I'm curious to see how they compare. I bought my bike in an insurance auction so it needs a little work. Currently I have a no spark problem, but there's some wiring issues under the seat that could be the culprit. If anyone has or can get some under-seat wiring photos they could post I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll post some photos of what I'm working with. If anyone on here is in SW Michigan we'll be doing plenty of rides this summer! Hit me up.

-Tony
Hi Tony,

What part of SW michigan are you in? I am from the South Bend, Indiana area, which probably isn't too far from you.

Welcome to the thread!!
-Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts