Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy, hoping to hit up my local dealer and order a z125 here soon. I currently have a 2013 cbr600rr, I had a grom but sold it cause i was moving to a different state. I love the grom and when I found out from a friend that kawasaki was coming out with a 125 I've been researching everyday on it. can't wait to get my hands on one!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey guy, hoping to hit up my local dealer and order a z125 here soon. I currently have a 2013 cbr600rr, I had a grom but sold it cause i was moving to a different state. I love the grom and when I found out from a friend that kawasaki was coming out with a 125 I've been researching everyday on it. can't wait to get my hands on one!!
I personally like the looks of the Z125 vs. the Grom. Welcome to the forum Kdash106. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
The dealers should be receiving their Z125 PROs soon, I've been seeing people post up un-boxing pictures or images of them sitting on one. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealers should be receiving their Z125 PROs soon, I've been seeing people post up un-boxing pictures or images of them sitting on one. Welcome to the forum.
Hopefully my dealer knows when they're going to get one, I am ready to take it out of the dealership once it hits.
I personally like the looks of the Z125 vs. the Grom. Welcome to the forum Kdash106. :)
I agree with you on that, that's why I want a z insted of getting another grom :grin2:, hopefully the parts for the z will start rolling in!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Do you plan to load up the Z125 with mods? That seems to be the 125cc bike culture especially with what I seen on Groms.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I picked up my Z this past Friday and have been loving every minute of it! What color are you aiming for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you plan to load up the Z125 with mods? That seems to be the 125cc bike culture especially with what I seen on Groms.
I'll probably just get the mods that I need. intake, exhaust, handlebars and probably couple cosmetic stuff.

Welcome to the forum! I picked up my Z this past Friday and have been loving every minute of it! What color are you aiming for?
Man I bet that little thing is fun, I enjoyed my grom before selling it, can't wait to jump back on another 125. I am looking into getting grey since green is not my color haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts