Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals new guy here. Haven't bought my Kawasaki z125 pro yet but hopefully my dealer will get one soon so I can snatch it up. I currently have a non running gy6 swapped ruckus as well as 97 Honda shadow 600. Ever since I saw these little bikes on the ruck forums I knew that I was going to have one. With that said hopefully I get one soon and can get it stretched and lowered.

Registered
Hey welcome to the forum ! I would love to see a picture of the ruckus ! I love those things. I agree with you though, the Z125 pro would look crazy stretched and lowered. Can't wait to see what you do with yours when you get it

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
My ruck isn't much to look at currently but when it was all together with the 49cc motor it was more fun lol

Registered
Welcome to the forum.

Being a Honda guy, did you at any point ever consider going for the Honda Grom? Once that came out I noticed a lot of Ruckus guys going the Grom route.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum.

Being a Honda guy, did you at any point ever consider going for the Honda Grom? Once that came out I noticed a lot of Ruckus guys going the Grom route.
Yes actually I lusted for the grom for quite some time..... Pretty much since I saw them. Then once I saw the z125 I decided that I liked the way that it looked much more than I liked the grom. I also have a Honda shadow so that the wife and I can go on rides and stuff like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts