Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went with the Titanium color levers and GREEN Adjusters.
Had to install one nylon washer on brake lever. Not that it was way loose as much as I am a lil OCD and wanted to snug it up some. When ordering they made me specify bike model. When I emailed them Z125pro they said they did not have levers for that model. Then I told them to ship me the levers for the Ninja 250. They work fine as others on the forum have stated.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That matches beautifully, really nice. The green adjusters add that hint of colour so they're noticeable but not too out there

Thanks ! That was the look I was hoping for when I made the decision on colors. Might do oil filler cap, a couple of engine plugs in green too for just a wee more splash of color on the graphite gray.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went with the Titanium color levers and GREEN Adjusters.
Had to install one nylon washer on brake lever. Not that it was way loose as much as I am a lil OCD and wanted to snug it up some. When ordering they made me specify bike model. When I emailed them Z125pro they said they did not have levers for that model. Then I told them to ship me the levers for the Ninja 250. They work fine as others on the forum have stated.
those are nice, i'd like to know where i can exaclty get them.

or should i just look/type in kawasaki ninja levers?

been searching for some in amazon.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got mine for less than 19 bucks shipped. Short black with green adjusters. Got it within a week. Same slight movement on stock oem levers. You can't go wrong for the price.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Got mine for less than 19 bucks shipped. Short black with green adjusters. Got it within a week. Same slight movement on stock oem levers. You can't go wrong for the price.

might as well buy another set too
so if your bike falls and they break you got a new set all ready to install

probably just as inexpensive as stock kawasaki levers I bet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts