Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

As a long time Kawasaki fan, I am stoked to have finally scored a Z125. I have had a Grom for the past year and while fun...it wasn't Green!!

My main ride is a Kawasaki ZRX1200R, so this little bike goes perfectly with it. So far I have just added a fender eliminator kit (Vagabond...great price and quality!), and purchased a Chimera Intake.

Looking to put a Yosh or Two Brothers exhaust on shortly. Am I missing it, or is there no for sale forum here yet?

At any rate...always looking for people locally to ride with, so if you are anywhere near Santa Cruz, give me a shout!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks James! Looking forward to seeing what the other members are doing to their bikes, tech tips, hopefully some rides.

Sure hope the aftermarket steps up on the Z125 the way they did for the Grom!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ian, will do.

Just a heads up, still a long way off...there is a ride being put on in September by the Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club. It is a ride for 125 and smaller bikes over Mt. Hamilton. Should be a hoot!

I know there are a couple of Grom/Z125 clubs in the Bay Area that ride together once in a while. Would love to get involved with one of those!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Must bet something about owning a ZRX and getting the Z. There are at least 4 of us here that are in that boat...

Yeah...certainly see some familiar user names!

I have had the Grom for some time...but I just felt like the ZRX needed a little buddy next to it!

Maybe someone can make up some ZRX125R decals!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts